The following is an overview of Greg McCulley's 7-Step Wellness Program :to improve your overall health:
- Educate yourself about nutrition, disease and drugs; and, develop a personal wellness plan.
- Eat whole foods and super foods, i.e. vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts & seeds, plant oils, cold-water fish, filtered water. Cleanse and detox on a periodic basis. Also, drink 1-2 glasses of raw juice daily.
- Reduce or avoid eating fast foods, processed foods, and junk food. And, if possible reduce or avoid prescription drugs, OTC drugs, and recreational drugs (i.e. alcohol, tobacco, cocaine).
- Take wholefood-based nutritional supplements as part of your nutritional program.
- Exercise 20-30 minutes 4-5 times a week. Get 30 minutes of sunlight daily.
- Acquire emotional support from your family, friends, and co-workers. Keep a journal. Use your inner spirit and reduce the stress in your life with emotional support, a hobby, quality sleep, Yoga, spirituality, family activities, community events, etc.
- Obtain medical support by working with your doctor and healthcare team on a periodic basis for physicals, blood tests, etc. Work with your primary-care physician, and/or a professional such as a psycho-therapist to improve your health physically, mentally and emotionally. Make sure that you're making progress with your health.
Please Note: It is very important to always consult with your physician before making any dietary or lifestyle changes.
The Keys to Wellness
The following diagram depicts the key factors associated with achieving optimum wellness.
Note: For more information about how to use these keys to improve your health, refer to my Wellness Program web page.
Website Resources:http://www.deathtodiabetes.com/ http://deathtodiabetes.blogspot.com/
Wellness Tip: Your personal grooming is important to your overall wellness.
Visit our Grooming Page at https://www.facebook.com/Mens-Grooming-Health-and-Style-Tips-950480921632507/